International - Virtual Patient Challenge 2020 MEXICO (int.)
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
VIRTUAL PATIENT CHALLENGE 2020
The SOMESICS is pleased to invite you to join its representative team of medical students to participate in this important event.
The Virtual Patient Challenge began in Mexico, thanks to the enthusiastic participation of SOMESICS and BODY INTERACT.
It was created to promote an academic activity with a competition feeling in which the participants could demonstrate their diagnostic skills, management and integration of knowledge in the care of a virtual patient.
This year SOMESICS invites all our partners and friends from around the world to participate in carrying out the first event for the use of virtual patients worldwide on three continents simultaneously.
We also want to invite you to break the world record of participants imposed in India last year with 40 participants.
ABOUT THE TEAMS
- Each team must have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 members.
- The maximum academic level for team members must be medical school undergraduate.
- Each team must have at least one "coach" who will act as an advisor during the event and will support the debriefing activities after the scenarios.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL PATIENT CHALLENGE
- During the SOMESICS 2020 virtual congress, each team through video conference and virtual access to the platform must solve three scenarios that the organizing committee establishes.
- The team will name one of its members as the person in charge of opening and interacting with the patient from their computer or tablet, and together they will solve the case.
- All teams members must be present for a pre-briefing of the cases to be solved using zoom video conference software.
- Each team will work into virtual rooms, and at the end of the time of each scenario a professor or coach will grant the debriefing to the team members, and they will continue with the next patient until completion all three virtual patient scenarios.
- The team with the highest score and no penalties * will advance to the next round in order to become the world champion.
The decision of the organizing committee and judges of Virtual Patient Challenge are final, and any unsportsmanlike conduct will be sanctioned with the expulsion of the team from the event.
Where will it take place?
SOMESICS Virtual Convention Center in the "stadium."
Where can I register my team?
On the SOMESICS page of upcoming events: "Virtual patient challenge 2020."
Select 1 participant ticket for each team member.
1 teacher / coach ticket for each teacher / coach.
How can I practice with the platform?
All teams are invited to practice with the platform to become familiar with the interface.
We recommend practising team work to determine the member who will activate the case on their computer / tablet, allowing the judges and members of their team to see it and allowing the entire team to enter. solve the case.
You can access the platform in a free demo with test scenarios at: https://web.bodyinteract.com/webgl/index.html
Do you have any doubts or questions:
Please contact us:
- EQUIPO DE ESTUDIANTES$0$00$0
- PROFESOR / COACH de equipo$0$00$0